Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so make your workouts count! Below is a HIIT workout you can use and share. I did this one with my group exercise class last week. Enjoy!
- 20 Squat jacks
- 15 Lateral pushups
- 20 Kettlebell swings
- 10 Pull ups
- 20 Kettlebell goblet squat and press
- 15 Kettlebell upright rows
- 30 Foot grabs
- 30 Yard alternating overhead kettlebell walking lunge (One arm up for 15 yards, switch on the way back)
- 60 Seconds of jumping jacks
- 60 Seconds of running in place
Do as many rounds as possible for 30 minutes.