Happy Sunday to you! I’m going to make a conscious effort to post more workouts here for you to try out. Half of the battle is having a plan. Now all you need to do is execute them.
Here’s a full body workout I did today. Go heavy on the kettle bell portion! And if you don’t have access to kettle bells, use a dumbbell, medicine ball or any heavy object.
- 10 goblet squats with kettle bell
- 20 pushups
- Chin ups to failure
- 10 burpees
- 20 lunges with a shoulder press (10 on each side. hold the weight on the side that is stepping forward. Lunge. Stand up. Press.)
- 1 minute of Russian twists
- 10 kettle bell rows with a tricep kickback
- 20 one-leg hip bridges (10 on each side)
- 1 minute of jumping rope (or pretend if you don’t have the rope. Just hop!)
Do your best to complete 3-4 rounds! Be sure to warm up and cool down with stretching. And remember, do you want to workout, or do you want results?