About one week left to go!! Today’s workout is structured around a medicine ball. We’ll tackle a full body routine with a little extra resistance to help us reach our goals.
Select a medicine ball that will give you some resistance…but not too much.
Do 45 seconds of each of the following. Repeat the circuit 3x:
- Squat with overhead press
- Alternating forward lunges with rotation
- Alternating elevated pushups (under one hand, roll to the other, etc.)
- Supermans – hold the ball in outstretched hands
- Front raise with ball
- Bicep curl with ball
- Overhead tricep extension with ball
- Russian twists
- Weighted crunch